August has been a long, stressful, and trying month. I’m looking forward to September, especially beacause of the following:
- NHRA Indy Nationals (woo hoo Labor Day weekend)
- Reichert Celebration (September 2-11 watch it live here!)
- National Apple Dumpling Day
- TV shows return! (I won’t say which terrible ones I watch)
- Last, but not least; in fact the most important… FOOTBALL! (particularly Nebraska making its debut in the Big 10! GO BIG RED!)
Minus school, I’m looking forward to this month. Hopefully school settles down, I get some awesome horse-related posts in and have plenty of time to ride and watch football. Have a great weekend all!