Soon wet, snowy, yucky, winter weather will be arriving. This year, I don’t want to deal with 4 pairs of socks, freezing toes, and leaky boots (I love my usual boots but they have a few weak spots!) Here are some of the best choices for winter riding boots I’ve been able to find. There are a few tall boots and a few shorter boots. My biggest concerns when looking for winter boots: warmth, waterproofing, traction without bulkiness, and the ability to ride with spurs…oh yeah and price.
- Tuff Rider Tundra Fleece-Lined Tall Boot: $89.95
- Middleburg Fleece-Lined Tall Winter Boot: $139.00
- Tuff Rider Ladies Alpine Quilted Winter Field Boot: $83.95
- Muck Wellie Ranch Boots: $119.00
- Bogs Women’s Mason Rubber Boots: $119.00
- Mountain Horse Ladies Cozy Rider Boots:$115.00 (these are my favorite choice!)